Krissy and Niki Taylor forum

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Krissy and Niki Taylor forum

This forum is about my collection on Krissy & Niki Taylor.... the floridian models....

My idea about this forum.....

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

My idea about this forum..... Empty My idea about this forum.....

Message  Admin Dim Mar 07, 2010 4:25 pm

I decided that besides my website on Krissy & Niki, I should manage a forum on supermodels from 80's to nowadays...

I've discovered fashion modelling in the early 80's with supermodels such as Renee Simonsen & Gia... I think that fashion design was my real first hobby (along with photography, of course !), then models became the second one...

I've been collecting on models since 1982... after Renee Simonsen, I started in 1989 collecting on Krissy & Niki Taylor, then, in 1993 on Laetitia Casta...
    I am not collecting anymore on Laetitia, but keeping on both Taylor...
    If I had to collect on a new model now, I shall pick up Ana Beatriz Barros... whom is probably the IT model to follow... She should be BIGGER than she actually is....

Due to my own huge collection, I am not keen on seeing digital photos emerged on any topic.. this forum is not to share all photos, but to share informations...

Of course, photos are welcomed, but they have to be your own proprety and not taken from any website... I know how much time it takes to be a websmaster and I hope that you will understand that policy....

So, welcome to any model fan... to talk about models, to share on models, to explain about models...

La date/heure actuelle est Mar Mar 19, 2024 11:35 am